08 June 2017

Just the Hits from Another WWE Divas Revolution Blaster Box

I picked up a blaster box of 2016 Topps WWE Divas Revolution back in April, and it's high time I clear out the rest of the April stuff from my draft queue. For a more complete rundown on the product, you can look up my 2-blaster break from January. Today I am just posting the hits.


I pulled this Silver parallel of Stephanie McMahon's base card, which is a pretty decent card to get. The Silver parallels are the most common in the product, but even they are only seeded 1:6 blasters. This one is numbered # 13 / 50.


More exciting for me was this event-used mat relic from Bayley's appearance at NXT Live in Belfast, where Bayley and Carmella defeated Peyton Royce and Nikki Glencross. Pretty fun stuff. I collect Bayley cards, so it was nice to pull one of her cards from this box. This one is numbered # 182 / 199. If you are a wrestling fan, I would recommend picking up a blaster of this product if you can find it. It's a pretty fun set, and the guaranteed hit per box is usually decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment