18 August 2017

Stardom Alpha Female Cards

I've blogged a couple of times about the trading cards put out by the Japanese promotion Stardom. Stardom brings in a lot of wrestlers from around the world for guest appearances and tournaments, and the card sets usually include a few cards devoted to those wrestlers. I've started a small player collection for cards featuring German wrestler/MMA fighter Jazzy 'Alpha Female' Gabert


She doesn't have many trading cards out there, so I am pretty much limited to collecting her appearances in the Stardom sets. She does appear in the WWE's upcoming Mae West Classic Women's Tournament, so maybe she will eventually make a WWE or NXT appearance and get into a Topps set? I think that would be pretty cool. I had a couple of her individual Stardom cards, and no more showed up when I searched eBay, but I was able to find these multi-wrestler cards featuring her image. The Artist of Stardom Championship is a six-woman tag team title, and the team of Kyoko Kimura, Alpha Female, and 'The Female Predator' Amazon were the third team to hold the belts, from November 4, 2013 to December 29, 2013.


This card features Kyoko Kimura and Alpha Female's reign as the 6th team to hold Stardom's Goddess of Stardom tag team championship, from January 26, 2014 to August 10, 2014. It was pretty cool to get a couple more Alpha Female cards. Hopefully I'll be able to track down some more items for my collection in the future.

Here's a promo video from the WWE for her appearance in the Mae Young Classic. I may have to renew my WWE Network subscription so I can watch it.


No comments:

Post a Comment